Today we are going to show you an easy way to prepare a Gin & Tonic but with a twist. We are going to make a G&T with the Bull Terrier Author´s Gin with raspberries and raspberries with premium Schweppes Hibiscus.
How to make a gin tonic with blackberries, raspberries and scweppes tonic with hibisus flower
Do you like to surprise yourself and your guests? As in other occasions we tell you, we like to try combinations that can get the best out of our gins and above all that are different and fun, but that still retain the touch of a good Gin Tonic.
These are the steps:
1. Cool down your balloon glass with plenty of ice using an cocktail spoon. And get rid of the excess water.
2. Add 5 cl of Author gin Bull Terrier.
3. We start to por our Schweppes tonic wáter with hibiscus flower, but only the half of the tonic. We perfume with the lemon peel and add a grape, raspberry and blackberry skewer.
4. Add the rest of the tonic water, so all the flavors come together.
5. Congratulations, now you have a Gin & Tonic but with personal twist, you´re now ready to surprise your loved ones.
We invite you to watch our video of how to make a Gin & Tonic with the Bull Terrier Author´s gin with grapes, blackberries and raspberries and with Schweppes tonic with hibiscus flower.
Bull Terrier Author´s gin with grapes blackberries and raspberries.
Check out our Online Shop Bull Terrier
If you prefer a classic Gin And Tonic watch this video down below.
Do yo know our Youtube Bull Terrier and friends Channel ? Link here
Cheers ! Carlos Bragado