Today we are going to talk about the best way to prepare or Author Gin Bull Terrier. Classic way for Gin Tonic, at least the most traditional way to prepare a Gin & Tonic. We get asked a lot through social media with doubts and suggestions, some of them are brilliant! Everyone has their own way to prepare a G&T but today we want to show you how we consider it´s the best way to prepare our drink with the Bull Terrier Author Gin. In either way, we will give you different suggestions of how to prepare the perfect serve.
Author Gin Bull Terrier. Classic way for Gin Tonic.
We think that the traditional way to prepare a Gin & Tonic should never out of fashion.
- In a balloon glass we will add a lot of ice cubes, we proceed to cool the glass. We make sure that the ices we are adding don’t have any smell that could change the taste of our G&T. We stir the ice inside the glass until you feel it´s really cold. Then, we throw away the water that has melted from the ice in our glass
- We add 50 ml for a tonic water of 250 ml or 40 ml for a tonic water of 200 ml. The tonic must be cold.
- We proceed to perfume the glass only with the lemon rind, squeezing the rind with our hands or with two tweezers, to make sure that the natural oils and essence perfume our Gin Tonic.
- Here is when we add out selected tonic water, for this Author Gin, we suggest using a neutral tonic water, with a high carbon content, like the Schweppes tonic water, or Fever Three. We add the tonic slowly on our ice cubes. We will never use a braided spoon too poor in our tonic, at least, we don´t recommend it.
- We perfume slightly, we even can perfume the walls of our balloon glass.
- We stir with the braided spoon very slowly. Only a little bit.
As we said before, this is a traditional way to serve a good Gin & Tonic. There is also people that consider that adding the pulp of a lemon, even lemon juice is also the traditional way, we disagree in that, because it takes away his protagonism and it will also harm the tonic water.
You are ready for preparing Author Gin Bull Terrier. Classic way for Gin Tonic
You can see a video summary of our Perfect Serve for our Author Gin Bull Terrier in the following link. Author Gin Bull Terrier. Classic way for Gin Tonic.
If you want read more about our world read here.
Discover our social media Gins Bull Terrier here